1) leftovers. It makes cooking worth it for me.
2) J-bird's successful birthday. Goose and I blew up 30 balloons and hung a happy birthday banner, which I'm sure she thought was all for her. We got his favorite Thai food for dinner and a cookie cake from the grocery bakery.
3) Couch dates with J-bird. We watched Sherlock Holmes and snacked on cheese and crackers after Goose went to bed last night. Good night!
4) Goose's contagious baby giggles. Now sometimes she even covers her mouth when she's laughing. It's really hilarious.
5) The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I know I'm behind in just now reading it, but it's great. I can't wait to read every night. You should check it out.
What about you? What are you thankful for today?