I believe in being thankful for every day, and trying to find the good in things that happen. If I didn't, well, my life would really suck. I could give you a long list of things that have happened in my life that were bad, but what's the point? Constantly focusing on the negative does nothing but mire you down in the darkness of it all. It's not good for you or anyone around you.
Today, I am thankful for:
1) My washing machine and dryer. I hate doing laundry, but I like clean clothes. Imagine how bad it would be without the convenience of a modern washer and dryer.
2) In the same vein, my dishwasher. Since Goose and I typically have every meal at home, we use a lot of dishes. I feel like I'm running the dishwasher constantly. Gotta keep that Fiesta clean.
3) The Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream that I got at Target yesterday for $0.88. Yes, $0.88. On clearance for $4.88 (regular 6.99) combined with $2 Target coupon and $2 manufacturer coupon. I love a good deal (and a moisturized face)!
4) My grandparents. They came to visit us on Tuesday and we had such a good time. They're still in great health and are able to play with Goose and really enjoy her. I love watching them together.
5) My vacuum cleaner. It has the ability to make things seem fresh and new in no time.
What are you thankful for today?