Today, I am thankful for:
1) These little beauties from IKEA. Definitely made my life better. I buy in bulk when we go to IKEA. We've given them to several friends and family. Yes, that good.
2) Simple meals, like pasta and a can of diced tomatoes with salt and pepper.
3) My wonderful husband of 5 years. Though I don't believe we had to get married to commit to one another, we had to get married to gain access to other benefits-- health insurance, legal and medical decisions, less complicated taxes. Love and children, if that's what you choose and then are given, are more binding than a marriage certificate. But I'm still glad I had the right to marry the person I love.
4) SUSHI! Even the sushi at our Kroger is rocking.
5) Our backyard, it's part of why we bought this house. It's finally green and blooming and I can't wait to get out there and freshen it up for the summer.
What are you thankful for today?